Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day and Other Stuff

I'm a quarter Irish (on my mom's side), but I've never felt the urge to go out and indulge as much as some other Irish folks I know. I've discovered that as I get older, I just don't recover from excessive alcohol intake as quickly as I used to. In college, it was a breeze. Party till 2:00 a.m., then get up and go to Greek (yes...Greek) at 9:00 a.m. Now, on the rare occasions that I drink enough to get a good buzz on, I'm stumbling around the next morning cursing the coffee maker for being so slow and wondering how to stop the neighbor's dog from barking so LOUDLY.


In other news, I won a copy of Roxanne St. Claire's "First You Run" from the fine folks at dearauthor.com. My part of the deal is to post about the book somewhere on-line after I have read it. I'm really looking forward to it. I love romantic suspense.

No comments: