Thirteen search terms that led people to my blog:
1. julie doe -- Not a surprise.
2. copyright infringement -- I've blogged about this several times, so again not a surprise.
3. rose desrochers -- Rose is one of my two favorite net psychos. I get a rather large spike in traffic when I blog about her.
4. link:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissist +"rose desrochers" -- I included this one because I thought in funny (ironic?) that someone else besides me would think to link Rose's name to wikipedia's definition of a narcissist.
5. Silhouette Bombshell -- I've written about this now defunct line several times.
6. bad romances offended -- I wish I had more time to continue to snark on bad romance, but life keeps me busy with other things these days.
7. what makes a bad boss -- "The Apprentice" used to amuse me to no end. Watching a group of Type A twenty-somethings trying to work together to achieve a common goal. Hehe.
8. photos of yellowstone in september -- Yep, I posted a few photos last year.
9. jensen ackles -- I post about this guy once and get a bunch of hits. He must be more popular than I thought.
10. tear drop campers -- This kicked searchers into a snark about a irritating romance novel. Probably not what they were looking for.
11. speed tables for traffic control -- Don't even get me started on the stupidity of this.
12. Shop Vac Hydroplane -- I have absolutely no idea why this took people to my blog.
13. narcissistic bitch named Julie -- This one's my favorite.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!