Monday, November 05, 2007

NaNo Progress

I got off to a slow start this year on Nanowrimo. I've had the cold from Hell for the last five days, and I found that I can't write on Sudafed (that's right, the real stuff -- not that pseudo-Sudafed that came out the real stuff was relocated to behind pharmacy counters, but that's a rant for another post). I had about 500 words before our first write-in on Sunday, but by the end of the day, I was up to 3200. And I did 200 more this morning before work.

I want to update my user profile on the Nano site with my book title and a genre -- except that I haven't figured out a title yet and the genre list provided by Nano doesn't have romantic suspense (I chose "other genre" *sigh*). I did post a very short excerpt of the WIP.

Tonight doesn't bode well for more writing either. I have kickboxing after work.

No comments: