Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I am a Purple Flower...

Still in the test taking mode, I tried another couple from Blogthings and here are the results:


You Are a Purple Flower

A purple flower tends to represent success, grace, and elegance.
At times, you are faithful like a violet.
And other times, you represent luxury, like a wisteria.
And more than you wish, you find yourself heartbroken like a lilac.



Your World View

You are a fairly broadminded romantic and reasonably content.
You value kindness and try to live by your ideals.
You have strong need for security, which may be either emotional or material.

You respect truth and are flexible.
You like people, and they can readily make friends with you.
You are not very adventurous, but this does not bother you.


What's funny is that I find these two results to more accurately describe who I think I am than the previous test (am I really schizoid?)

No comments: