Friday, February 02, 2007

Books I Have Read This Year

I've decided that I'm going to keep track of all the books I read in one year. It will be fun to pull up the list on January 1, 2008, and see where I've been literature-ly speaking. I’m going to link to this post in the sidebar (if I can figure out how to do that) and update this post as time goes on. To date, to the best of my memory, I have read the following books since January 1, 2007

1. “Endurance” by Lynn Viehl, science fiction
2. “Shockball” by Lynn Viehl (reread), science fiction
3. “Eternity Row” by Lynn Viehl (reread), science fiction
4. “Rebel Ice” by Lynn Viehl (reread), science fiction
5. “Plague of Memory” by Lynn Viehl, science fiction
6. “Talyn” by Holly Lisle, fantasy
7. “Demon Angel” by Meljean Brook, paranormal romance
8. “Eternally” by Maureen Child, series paranormal romance
9. “Cry of the Wolf” by Karen Whiddon, series paranormal romance
10. “Working for the Devil” by Lilith Saintcrow
11. “The Huntress” by Crystal Green, series paranormal romance

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh books. When I was in HS I used to read about 2-3 books per week (mostly romances). Now I'm lucky if I get through a book a month which is very sad considering I claim to be a writer. (lol)

To link to the post in your sidebar, just copy the post's permalink and treat like any other link. Hope this helps :)

Julie Doe said...

I started out really well this year, and then this week, I've slowed down. But at least I've got two more books to snark about -- those would be the two series paranormal romances.

Glad to see you back on the 'Net.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Julie. It's good to be back. I can't wait to read your reviews.